Fishbowl Careers: Senior Sales Account Manager
Fishbowl Solutions is looking to hire a Content Management Senior Sales Account Manager. This position reports directly to the Director of Sales and is responsible for achieving sales goals, developing strong partnerships with key partners such as Oracle, Google and Field Personnel to grow sales, effectively manage and develop a sales territory, developing large accounts and collaborating cross-functionally with the Fishbowl Solutions team. These functions include planning, pipeline management, territory management, business development, consultative selling skills; pre-call planning, sales process optimization, post call follow up, proposal development, Oracle partnership management and execution, product and industry expertise.
- Create focused goals and action plan to achieve objectives and execute to plan.
- Business development, closing business and achieving sales goals per plan and GTM.
- Management and development of sales territory.
- Develop strong partnerships with the Oracle Corporate and Field Personnel to grow sales
- Develop large accounts and sell to multiple functions within account to include: IT, Marketing, Sales, HR, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the FBS team and other key stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of FBS and competitive products and services.
- Provide in and support marketing programs.
- Demonstrate regular and effective communication to customers; internal and external and key partners such as Oracle along with management.
- Manage sales pipeline, sales cycle, sales process and utilize consultative selling skills consistently to uncover differentiated needs, make high impact presentations, efficiently and effectively close sales.
- Maintain updated customer information and records in CRM daily.
- Keep company information confidential.
- Maintain professional behavior at all times focused on exceptional customer service.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of sales, business development experience with large account management in the software and technology industry with a proven track record of success is required.
- ECM, Imaging, Portal, or BPM (business process management) experience is preferred.
- 5 + years of selling consultative services is preferred in any of the following markets such as manufacturing, financial services, the public sector and healthcare.
- Experience in consultative sales understanding customer requirements, and mapping customer needs to technology and/or set services.
- Experience calling on C-Suite and VP level executives in IT and multiple business line functions and providing effective team presentations.
- Solid background in successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- An understanding of Oracle products and services is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Senior level relationships in IT and business functions within businesses.
- Working knowledge of CRM, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Territory includes the North Central or West Coast territory. Located in Minneapolis.
- Ability to travel for partner events, tradeshows, customer calls and new business development up to 25% of the time as needed to develop relationships and grow sales.
To apply, please go to our candidate website and upload your resume at http://fishbowl.prevueaps.com.