Fishbowl Careers: Senior Software Consultant
- Implement content focused solutions including web content management, document management, digital asset management, and records management.
- Implement solutions within multiple architectural environments including UNIX, Windows, LINUX, IIS, Apache, SQL Server, Oracle® Database, etc.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
- Training of end users, developers, and system administrators.
- Develop documentation for requirements analysis, design specifications, user’s guides, installation guides, custom training materials, or project plans.
- Work individually and as part of a team to implement, test, and deploy custom solutions for clients leveraging the Oracle® Universal Content Management platform
- Install and configure Oracle® Universal Content Management products in a variety of platforms including Windows, Solaris, and Linux
- Provide technical documentation for custom solutions developed
- Provide leadership, technical, and project assistance to less experienced team members.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must have 5+ years prior experience working with customers within a consulting environment
- Knowledge of web and application server technologies including IIS, Apache Web Server and Tomcat
- Experience working with Databases (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Self starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to have excellent time management skills, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects at once.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Some experience implementing Oracle® Universal Content Management Platform preferred with a focus on Content Server, Digital Asset Management, and Site Studio modules
- Experience with other content management solutions and web site design (GUI tools, “user experience” designing, site structuring)
- Experience in as many as possible of: J2EE, EJB, JSP, Microsoft (C#, VB, .Net, C++) and/or other languages including Shell scripting, Perl, PHP, as well as Flash, Blogs, Wikis, and Portals.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, please go to our candidate website and upload your resume at http://fishbowl.prevueaps.com