- Designs and architects products with guidance. Refines product requirements and features.
- Implements solutions within multiple architectural environments including UNIX, Windows, LINUX, IIS, Apache, SQL Server, Oracle Database, etc.
- Creates bug fixes and implements enhancements for existing Fishbowl Solutions’ software products.
- Develops documentation for Fishbowl Solutions’ software and customizations including user guides, installation guides, and custom training materials.
- Creates and executes detailed product test plans including developing automated tests.
- Learns and works with a variety of programming languages and applications to create a complete solution.
- Provides exceptional second-level customer support for Fishbowl Solutions’ software products, as required.
- Provides some work direction to junior team members.
Required Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years software development experience
- Knowledge of web and application server technologies including IIS, Apache Web Server and Tomcat
- Experience working with Databases (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Experience with other content management solutions and web site design (GUI tools, “user experience” designing, site structuring) preferred
- Experience in as many as possible of: J2EE, EJB, JSP, Microsoft (C#, VB, .Net, C++) and/or other languages including Shell scripting, Perl, PHP, as well as Flash, Blogs, Wikis, and Portals.
- Experience implementing Oracle® Universal Content Management Platform preferred with a focus on Content Server, Digital Asset Management, and Site Studio modules preferred, but not required
- Self starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to have excellent time management skills, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
- Strong solution delivery orientation.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the title of the position in the subject field.