Fishbowl Solutions Recognized by Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal as the 31st Fastest Growing Private Company in Minnesota
Customer Retention and Client References along with New Packaged Software Products for Oracle WebCenter and PTC Windchill and Creo have been Critical to Sustained Growth Success
FISHBOWL HEADQUARTERS, MINNEAPOLIS, MN – October 24, 2012
• Fishbowl Solutions, a consulting services and software development company specializing in solutions for Oracle WebCenter and Parametric Technology Corporation’s (PTC) Windchill and Creo software products, was announced a winner of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal Fast 50.
• Fishbowl Solutions was ranked as the 31st fastest growing private company in Minnesota based on three-year cumulative growth of 86 percent from 2009 to 2011. 2012 marks the third straight year the company was recognized as a Fast 50 award winner, having come in at number 32 in 2011 and 50 in 2010.
• President Tim Gruidl attributes Fishbowl’s sustained growth to its customer-first approach to business. Fishbowl works closely with customers to understand the business problems they are trying to solve before discussing or recommending any software or services. Through this customer-first approach, Fishbowl continues to realize over 60 percent of its revenue from current customers.
• Fishbowl’s customer-first approach has also enabled it to develop new software solutions that enable customers to utilize Google search for their intranets and websites, access content from iPad and Android devices, and integrate enterprise content management with Microsoft SharePoint.
• To qualify for the Fast 50, companies must be an independently owned private company, be headquartered in the Twin Cities metro area, and have at least $1 million in annual revenue from 2009 to 2011 while attesting year-over-year revenue growth during that period.
• The Fast 50 award list was formally announced on October 18th, 2012 and published in the October 19th issue of the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal.
• “To be recognized for three straight years as one of the fastest growing companies in Minnesota is truly a testament to the hard work and dedication of Fishbowl’s employees,” said Tim Gruidl, president of Fishbowl Solutions. “Fishbowl employees always strive to exceed customer expectations in delivering value-add solutions that solve our customers’ most challenging information management problems. Their efforts have made Fishbowl one of the most referenced Oracle and PTC partners, which has greatly contributed to our overall success.”
About Fishbowl Solutions
Fishbowl Solutions was founded in 1999. Their areas of expertise include enterprise content management and collaboration with Oracle WebCenter, and PTC’s Product Development System (PDS). Fishbowl Solutions is an OPN Specialized partner in Oracle WebCenter with an outstanding reputation of working with the Oracle WebCenter product suite, specializing in content management.
Fishbowl Solutions provides a competitive advantage in the market due to its own suite of add-on software solutions that work with the Oracle WebCenter and PTC PDS to enhance their functionality and help customers do more with the resources and systems they have.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. PTC, Windchill and Creo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Phone: (952) 465-3420