Fishbowl Solutions Recognized by Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal as the 32nd Fastest Growing Private Company in Minnesota
Recognition Attributed to New Customer Acquisition and Increased Size of Content Management, Collaboration, and Product Data Management Projects that Utilize Oracle WebCenter or PTC Windchill and Creo
FISHBOWL HEADQUARTERS, MINNEAPOLIS, MN – October 26, 2011
• Fishbowl Solutions, a consulting services and software development company specializing in solutions for Oracle WebCenter and Parametric Technology Corporation’s (PTC) Windchill and Creo software products, was announced a winner of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal Fast 50.
• Fishbowl Solutions was ranked as the 32nd fastest growing private company in Minnesota. 2011 marks the second straight year the company was recognized as a Fast 50 award winner.
• Tim Gruidl, Fishbowl Solutions’ president, credits the growth to company employees and their commitment to drive results, exceed customer expectations, and live out such values as intellectual agility, ambition, and teamwork. These traits have enabled Fishbowl Solutions to develop products and services that have produced new revenue sources, including mobile content management, document imaging, and enterprise portals for Oracle WebCenter, as well as content loading and performance tuning for PTC Windchill and Creo systems.
• To qualify for the Fast 50, companies must be an independently owned private company, be headquartered in the Twin Cities metro area, and have at least $1 million in revenue from 2008 to 2010 while attesting year-over-year revenue growth during that time period.
• The Fast 50 award list was formally announced on October 6, 2011 and published in the October 7, 2011 issue of the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal.
• “We are once again honored to be recognized by the Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Minnesota,” said Tim Gruidl, president of Fishbowl Solutions. “Over the last year, Fishbowl employees have completed some of our largest customer projects to date while continuing to learn and expand their knowledge of content management, collaboration, and product lifecycle management solutions. Our employees enjoy the ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality, which also helped us make the Business Journal list for the Best Places to Work in Minnesota.”
About Fishbowl Solutions
Fishbowl Solutions was founded in 1999. Their areas of expertise include enterprise content management and collaboration with Oracle WebCenter, and PTC’s Product Development System (PDS). Fishbowl Solutions is an OPN Specialized partner in Oracle WebCenter with an outstanding reputation of working with the Oracle WebCenter product suite, specializing in content management.
Fishbowl Solutions provides a competitive advantage in the market due to its own suite of add-on software solutions that work with the Oracle WebCenter and PTC PDS to enhance their functionality and help customers do more with the resources and systems they have.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. PTC, Windchill and Creo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Phone: (952) 465-3420