Fishbowl Solutions Releases iPad Application for Oracle WebCenter Content on Apple iTunes®
Free Application Showcases WebCenter Mobile Access Capabilities for Sales Enablement and Offline Content Access
• Fishbowl Solutions has announced the release of the “Fishbowl ECM” iPad application on the Apple App Store. “Fishbowl ECM” is a free version of Fishbowl’s Mobile Tablet application for Oracle WebCenter Content and allows customers to try out the functionality first hand.
• The application is a tablet-based content delivery tool for enabling mobile access to Oracle WebCenter Content. It allows users to find, store, view, and organize content located in the Oracle WebCenter repository from their iPads.
• Highlights of the application include:
o Access to WebCenter Content - Search & browse for items from Oracle WebCenter Content using both global search and predefined navigational nodes. View content including PDFs, HTML, images, and video.
o Synchronization & Offline Access - Keep local copies of content items on your device for offline use and sync with WebCenter when reconnected.
o Folder View - Organize local content into a personalized folder structure.
o Content Sharing - Add items to the email cart and send your contacts links to download items from a secure temporary download site.
• The “Fishbowl ECM” iPad application is built on Fishbowl’s iOS Mobility API and serves as a reference for mobile applications integrated with Oracle WebCenter Content. This mobile content library application framework is currently in production with over 6,000 users at a major medical device manufacturer.
• Customers looking to implement a customized version of the application for use in their environment can also take advantage of built-in integration with Google Analytics and Oracle WebCenter security to control content access.
• The same functionality is also available on the Android tablet platform and a trail version of the Android app is scheduled for release to the Google Play store in early 2013.
• For more information on Fishbowl’s tablet application for Oracle WebCenter Content please visit: http://www.fishbowlsolutions.com/StellentSolutions/StellentComponents/MobileApp/index.htm.
About Fishbowl Solutions
Fishbowl Solutions is an Oracle Gold Partner, founded in 1999, and focused on Oracle WebCenter products. An officially certified Oracle WebCenter Specialized Partner, Fishbowl Solutions is dedicated to helping organizations solve complex information problems involving portal, content, imaging, and document management, and is a recognized leader and innovator within the Oracle partner community.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Phone: (952) 465-3400