Automate Your Validation of Creo Drawings After a Migration or Upgrade.
- How do you validate that your Creo drawings haven’t changed after an upgrade or a migration?
- Are you subject to FDA audits and proving compliance to software validation in regards to Quality Systems Regulation Title 21 CFR Part 11, Part 820 and 61 FR 52602?
linkTuner HPGL Compare is the only tool to automate the validation of Creo drawings after an upgrade or migration to PDMLink.
Can you tell if your data has changed? Do you have the time to find out?
Contact Us to learn more, schedule a demo, or request a quote.
HPGL Compare Product Specifications
As an add-on to our linkTuner solution, HPGL Compare creates HPGL files of any drawing used during a linkTuner run. Once created, HPGL Compare will run a secondary process to compare the files to insure a pre-migrated data set matches a post migrated data set. HPGL Compare then outputs an image identifying where on the drawing changes occurred. HPGL Compare can also leverage ProductView, where installed, to highlight changes on the Creo drawing itself.
linkTuner HPGL Compare validates data during:
- Migrations from Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 to PDMLink 9.x
- Upgrades from PDMLink 8.0 to 9.x
- Upgrades from Creo Wildfire 1.0 to 5.0 and everything in between.
HPGL Compare News
Fishbowl Solutions Releases Data Integrity Tool, HPGL Compare, to Automate Pro/ENGINEER Drawing Validation during a Migration or Upgrade to Windchill PDMLink
HPGL Compare Brochrue
HPGL Compare Use Case
Medical Device Company
A medical device company was migrating thousands of Creo drawings from Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 to PDMLink 9.1. As they began their migration, they became aware that Creo drawings can change during a migration or upgrade. This was of great concern to them because, as a medical device company, they are required to comply with the FDA's Quality Systems Regulation, which requires them to perform software validation to ensure accuracy, reliability, and the ability to discern invalid or altered records.