Find, Access, Leverage and Reuse your data more effectively.
creoworkgroup data management capabilities, Pro/INTRALINK is the industry-standard solution to manage concurrent design teams and the power of Creo data associativity. Engineers easily perform engineering data management tasks, so they can concentrate on innovative product design. The result: more control, higher quality designs, and improved productivity.
Capabilities and Benefits:
- Common working environment and methodologies for Creo users that improve engineering efficiency
- Centralized vaulting and revision control of Creo models, relationships, and functionality for improved information security and accuracy
- Individual and group level access control to control when changes are permitted, whom can make them, and communicating changes broadly.
- Powerful searching tools, product configuration reports, and easy copying / renaming of existing designs facilitates design reuse
- Directly import or export objects between the workspace and the local disk
- Advanced baseline capabilities - New features include multi-select and object collection, labeling a member as "Top", editing/replacement improvements and baseline reports
- More Table Views - Pervasive use of table views including the ability to define multi-column sorts
- The ability to check-out any version of a product as well as multiple parts at the same time
- New Featured Item Display - quickly find parts and limit the number of displayed items
- Non file-based attributes - better control over what gets shared with corresponding Creo file parameters and what strictly remains in the database
- Additional administrator privileges such as the ability to undo a checkout made by a currently unavailable user
- Integration with Creo Routed Systems Designer (RSD) to support wiring schematics