Portal Solution Accelerator for Oracle WebCenter Content
Brochure: Portal Solution Accelerator
Brochure: Add-On Products for Oracle WebCenter
Brochure: GSA Portal Search Suite
Case Study: Major Manufacturer Improves Quality and Expedites Creation of Welcome Portals for Acquired Companies
Success Snapshot: American Axle Intranet in a Box
Success Snapshot: University of Pretoria Intranet in a Box
Launch an Intranet Built on WebCenter Portal in Less than 60 Days!
Fishbowl Solutions' Portal Solution Accelerator, formerly known as Intranet in a Box, is a packaged set of products and services that together provide a framework to design, build and deploy visually rich and relevant intranet sites. This framework makes it easy for users to contribute content, ensures personalized experiences, and lays the foundation for widespread intranet adoption and use.
Portal Solution Accelerator is a content-driven site developed on top of the Oracle WebCenter platform to more easily integrate enterprise collaboration functionality and to leverage Oracle WebCenter Content as the web content management system. The navigation and structure of the site are controlled by content entered by contributors in Oracle WebCenter Content.
- User-defined mega-menu structure allows navigational changes and content updates without IT involvement
- Multi-faceted personalization ensures employees see information most relevant to them
- Easily packaged and redeployed to various business units or as multiple micro-sites
- Provides reusable framework that incorporates familiar design pattern and deployment process, which lowers ongoing cost of overall Intranet maintenance
- Further maximizes Oracle software investments
- Utilizes features from Oracle WebCenter Content and Portal, enabling organizations using both products to leverage inherent capabilities of each
Portal Solution Accelerator (PSA) is a site framework for accomplishing multi-site rollout on a rapid timetable using Oracle WebCenter Portal and Content. This is accomplished by enhancing, creating, and leveraging several areas within the various products in the Fusion Middleware stack. Fishbowl uses a content- and metadata-driven approach to structure and building the site and its navigation, which is done with WebCenter Content add-on components. Fishbowl also uses its own custom portlets for communication and consumption of content within the WebCenter Portal environment. Reusable taskflows and supporting server-side Java code provide the ability to create custom and extensive site templates and skins with minimal effort.