Web Content Management with Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM / SiteStudio)
If you are considering implementing Oracle Web Content Management we can help.
From Site Studio conversions to website implementations and migrations, Fishbowl Solutions consulting services can address your WCM needs using the latest strategies and our own innovative tools. Fishbowl WCM consulting services provides a level of experience and knowledge few in the industry can compare to and a speed of deployment even fewer can match.
Delivery Processes Designed to Meet Customer Needs:
- Switching to Site Studio? Fishbowl can help you convert your website, train you on Site Studio, and set up your system.
- Confused about the differences between Content Publisher and Site Studio? We can help you understand the best tool for the job.
- Don't have a WCM website? Fishbowl can do a full redesign, offering Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) design based on template mockups provided by the customer, create standard naming conventions, and create cross browser capabilities. Fishbowl can also provide template and layout design, reducing maintenance for future changes to templates and improving the content update process.
- Need validation that your WCM work is going well? Fishbowl offers Subject Matter Expertise training, providing recommendations, shortcuts, and validation as you implement, migrate or update your website.
- Going from a "static site" to a "dynamic site"? Fishbowl can help you structure your content and metadata to feed a dynamic site.
- Need help creating a website release process? We can help design and set up a development, staging and production environment and workflows to make your content release process work smoothly.
- Struggling with Fragment Development? Fishbowl offers educated consultants who can create calendars, RSS feeds, custom elements for news stories, inline announcements and discussions as well as dynamic fragments.
Facilitating Multi-Site Management with Oracle WebCenter
by Karla Schommer
Site Studio vs. Site Studio For External Applications: Smack Down
by Mariah Bailey
5 Pillars for WCM Optimization
by Billy Cripe, Steve Fahey and Mariah Bailey
How UMB Exposed Collaboration Through WCM: Now That's an Intranet!
by J. Casey Matson and Randy Roche of UMB
Contact us for more information.