Policies and Procedures Solution Suite™ for Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM)
Employees. Standard Operating Procedures. Quality Documents. Governance Manuals. The way you work. These are the information assets that are designed to protect your organization, keep workers safe, boost efficiency and enhance productivity. Whether dealing with compliance, governance, best practices or disaster recovery, you have policies that help protect your business and procedures that are supposed to ensure efficient execution. But the question remains,
How many employees follow through? When was the last time they brushed up on the way things work? Most importantly, how do you know?
Relying on print is expensive and error prone. Each update to policies must be copied, bound and shipped to all the impacted locations. What happens then? If yours is like most organizations, the 3-ring binders are placed on a shelf somewhere and forgotten. How do you track compliance? With a paper signature sheet?
Policies and procedures exist to protect your organization. Procedures have been designed by you to ensure that workers are safe, stay at optimal productivity and do not re-invent the wheel. Policies are in place to mitigate risks and ensure compliance with governing legislation, standards bodies and your own best practices.
Fishbowl Solutions delivers measurable results with our Policies & Procedures Solution Suite. Built on the power, scalability and stability of Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM), our ready made solution is designed to automatically organize and group related policy and procedures documents, schedule audits and reviews, workflow and automatically escalate issues, route request forms and procedural documentation to the right people at the right time.
Our simple yet powerful user experience means that people do not have to be computer experts to find or follow a procedure, fill out and route a process form or ensure compliance with the way you work.
Contact Us to learn more, schedule a demo, or request a quote.
Policies and Procedures Solution Suite Product Specifications
- Workflow Reporting (days in step, responsible personnel, etc.)
- Workflow History and Audits (who signed or approved, when, etc.)
- Procedural forms routing to impacted parties, approvers, reviewers and signatories.
- Automation of metadata import into Oracle WebCenter Content from source files
- Application of Oracle WebCenter Content metadata to native source files
- Document comparison between revisions in Oracle WebCenter Content
- Collection of related policy documents and forms into meaningful groups
- Forms that reference their policy document parent and collect attachments, evidence and materially significant documents, images and video content
- Multi-Faceted and relationship-aware Policies and Procedures Interface that allows users to sort, search and find policy documents in the way that makes the most sense for them. For example:
- Location > Division > Topic
- Topic > Location > Division
- Fully configurable and extensible categories
- Custom email notifications with specific policy and procedure review directions
- Notifications configured to specifc days based on policy and procedure compliance standards
- Automatic escalation on events, timed basis and user activity
- Ability to trigger, update, and query external systems for automatic synchronization
Multi-Faceted navigation and user interface for policy and procedures
- Print View, Export to MS Excel, Web based report configuration
- Role based security
- User specific queuing and "requires action" alerts
- Increased productivity with dynamic, secured workflow.
- Automatic and triggered activity monitoring and notifications prevent forgetting important deadlines or checkpoints.
- Addendums, Attachments and Associated items managed as a single packet of related content make it easier to manage a series related documents, contacts, or images all part of a single procedure.
- Easy to Use screens for casual users
What industries is this software designed for?
Fishbowl has successfully deployed this technology to multiple customers in the Manufacturing, and Healthcare industries. It can work well for any industry where important policies need to be followed or managed.
- Contract Management
- ISO Compliance Helper
- OSHA Compliance Helper
- Laboratory Procedures
- Engineering & Enterprise Change Orders
- Construction Transmittals
- Project Management
- Capital Expense Requests
- IT Disaster Recovery Procedures
How many policies can I manage with this software?
As many as you like! A Fishbowl consultant will set up the first few policies for you, but the suite allows you to set up any many more as you would like using the documentation included with the package.
Policies and Procedures Solution Suite Resources
Optimized Policies and Procedures in Healthcare with Oracle WebCenter Content
by George Sokol and Jen Marzolf
Policies and Procedures Solution Suite Presentation