Subscription Notifier™ for Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM)
Custom content email notifications based on any business rules.
- Would you like the ability to send out and email to a list of your users based on a scheduled query when content is ready to expire, needs review, a new version has been checked in, or metadata has been updated?
- Are you using “notification of expiration” and would like different notification schedules, or the ability to notify different users based on doc type?
- Would you like to define subscriptions based on product fields without using an exact match metadata search?
- Would you like the capability to go beyond standard or custom email notification and automate an action, such as updating metadata, through a subscription?
If you answered yes to any of these, check out Subscription Notifier™, now available for 11g!
"Creatively used, Subscription Notifier will revolutionize the way we manage content in [Oracle WebCenter Content]"
- Mike Makofske, The LA Times
Subscription Notifier Web Demonstration
(click the image to watch)
Contact Us to learn more, schedule a demo, or request a quote.
Subscription Notifier Product Specifications
Subscription Notifier is the only out-of-the-box solution that allows you to:
- Track content by any business rule – not just expiration date.
- Easily build complex content queries – with no iDoc scripting.
- Create granular notification schedules for user notification.
- Automatically email users and/or aliases when content needs review, has been updated, had a new revision checked in, or is ready to expire.
- Notify different lists of users on different schedules for the same content!
- Create custom email templates with action-driven instructions.
- Take the “notification of expiration” feature in Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM) to the next level
Ex-- No constraints on limiting you to content expiration only, having one rule for all content, etc.
- Triggers other events, in addition to sending an email.
Ex—updates metadata based on a query/subscription.
The other events triggered by Subscription Notifier are extendable to meet your specific needs. A few of the ways it has been used are to:
- Initiate workflow by creating a new revision of a document
- Undo the check-out for content out for an extensive amount of time.
- Update an external database
- Send a single email notification once a day for items still in workflow queue.
- Oracle WebCenter Content Server Versions 7.x, 7.5.x, 10gR3, 11g
- Any Operating Systems Supported by Oracle WebCenter Content
- MSSQL and Oracle Databases
- Any Web Servers Supported by Oracle WebCenter Content
Subscription Notifier Comparisons
Notification of Expiration
Notification of new content/ versions added to content server
Consolidated email notifications (eg. 1 email/day)
Notification of content that is ready to expire
Separate notification schedules
Notification of metadata changes
Side-effect of automatically updating metadata
Subscription Notifier Brochures
Subscription Notifier Use Cases