Workflow Solution Set™ for Oracle WebCenter Content
Simplify and enhance Oracle WebCenter Content Workflows.
• Are you considering using Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM) workflows but not sure where to begin?
• Do you ever need to audit what happened in your workflows?
• Have you ever had difficulty finding content that is in workflow and its status?
Bring all of your workflow information into view – such as workflow history, approval comments, workflow status, and more.
"Their product steps up and fills in where the [Oracle WebCenter Content] workflow module falls down. I highly recommend - and commend - Fishbowl Workflow Solution Set for anyone using Oracle WebCenter Content and wishing to do workflow processing."
- Heidi Pollard, Municipality of Anchorage
• Workflow Solution Set is the only out-of-the box solution for simplifying and enhancing Oracle workflows (Stellent workflows).
• Workflow Solution Set in the only solution for delivering a simple, easily accessible and permanent audit trail of your workflow information.
• Workflow Solution Set is the only out-of-the box solution which allows business users to gain an immediate view of content in workflow and its status. Workflow Solution Set can deliver workflow details, for instance if content has been sitting at a step for an unacceptable amount of time, detailed workflow history and more.
Contact Us to learn more, schedule a demo, or request a quote.
- Approve With Comments—Allows workflow user to enter comments on an item upon approval – not just rejection
- Custom Email Notification—Customizes the basic, out-of-the-box Oracle workflow email so you can give explicit instructions based on criteria such as workflow, step, reviewer, etc.
- Update Release Date—Updates the content release date so it reflects the date content is actually approved and released from workflow (and not the Content Server original check-in date)
- Workflow History—Once content is through a workflow, the history of the workflow is no longer readily available. Workflow History delivers a detailed and permanent history of the workflows, including rejection comments which are otherwise lost. Users may also edit the columns seen in Workflow History and other reports through a Configure Workflow History Columns interface, improving ease of use
- Workflow In Queue—Delivers a detailed view and quick access to content in the workflow queue, through a customizable interface
- Workflow Search—Delivers insight into all content in workflow, along with the number of days it has been at each step
- Workflow Timeout Helper—Allows easy implementation of timeout scripts that can include weekdays and business hours
- Workflow Review Pane Customization—Easily customizes the workflow review panes through a graphical interface, including step-specific instructions, links and actions that are available at each step or for an entire workflow
- Paged Workflow Items—Improves the performance of the “Workflow Content Items” page by separating the list of documents in workflow into pages, providing a look similar to the search results page. Paged Workflow Items also allows for the columns displayed to be configured through a graphical interface.
Workflow Solution Set Product Specifications
Workflow Solution Set News
|UMB Leverages Oracle WebCenter Content to Enable Collaboration among Employees to Drive Sales|
|Workflow Solution Set – Capital Expenditure Request (CER) Form and Workflow|
Workflow Solution Set Resources
Workflow Solution Set Video