Oracle OpenWorld 2019
Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
September 16-19, 2019
The 2019 Oracle OpenWorld conference takes place from September 16-19 in San Francisco, California. Fishbowl’s Oracle WebCenter and Cloud experts will be attending to share our knowledge and learn from other presenters and exhibitors. We look forward to discussing how organizations can utilize on-premise, cloud, or hybrid solutions to manage and distribute high-value content through targeted channels.
At Oracle OpenWorld you will be surrounded by the new, the cutting-edge, and the sometimes unfamiliar. From today’s most-trusted products to tomorrow’s technologies, you will leave infused with inspiration, new ideas, and relationships. Whether you attend for a day or four, you’ll engage in free-flowing ideas that will help you and your business achieve tomorrow’s business goals, today!
With a portfolio of keynotes, product demos, collective learning sessions, and so much more, you won’t want to miss out on today’s premier business and technology event.
For more information about the event, visit Oracle’s website.
Come talk to our WebCenter Content & Portal, Cloud, chatbots, and enterprise search experts. We will have demos available highlighting solutions for each of these technologies. Stop by and register for our event giveaway, pick up some lip balm or fire a rocket. Check back soon to see where we will be located!
- Mobile Applications – built on Oracle Autonomous Mobile Cloud EnterpriseCome
- See the award winning K-12 parent app we built for the 2nd largest school district in the nation
- Intelligent Chatbots & Digital Assistants
- Customer Service
- FAQs, account management, reset passwords
- Integrations with Oracle Service Cloud, ServiceNow, and Zendesk
- Employee Self Service
- FAQs, submit tickets/issues
- Sales enablement – look up product pricing and availability, search for and enter contacts into CRM systems, view pipeline and forecast data
- Customer Service
- Augmented Reality for Field Service
- Come see our Vision Motors demo highlighting a use case for car dealer service
- Content & Experience Cloud (CEC) and Oracle WebCenter Content & Portal
- Employee digital workplaces
- Portal migrations to CEC
- Lift & Shift WebCenter to the Cloud
- Enterprise Search
How an Office Retailer Leveraged the Oracle Digital Assistant to Streamline Customer Service
Check back later for more details on this presentation!