Webinar: Upgrading to Oracle WebCenter Content or Portal 12c
If your organization hasn’t upgraded to Oracle WebCenter Content or Portal 12c, perhaps it just needed a compelling reason to do so. Join Fishbowl Solutions for a webinar on Thursday, August 3rd and we will give you 5 of them:
- Not Current with Maintenance – Discuss cost impacts of being on extended and sustaining support
- New Features/Functionality – Review favorite features in 12c, including the user interface, video transcoding, and more
- Portal Performance – How 12c enables the use of modern web technologies instead of Oracle ADF
- Security Risks – What does not being on the latest version mean for critical system patches?
- Cloud Foundation – Learn how 12c provides the foundation for hybrid cloud use cases
Then plan to also join us on Tuesday, August 8th as we will present Part 2 of this series. In this webinar we will discuss some ways Fishbowl’s Admin Suite for WebCenter can help you optimize the system further. Admin Suite fills some common feature/function gaps, such as loading content, managing user access, improving workflow, and providing better visibility to content in the system.
These are can’t miss educational sessions for organizations considering their on-premise, hybrid, and cloud-first use cases for content management and portals using WebCenter. We hope you can join us.
Webinar 1: Watch the Recording
5 Key Reasons to Upgrade to Oracle WebCenter 12c and Overview of Fishbowl’s Upgrade Plan
Webinar 2: Watch the Recording
Optimizing your Oracle WebCenter 12c Investment with Fishbowl’s Admin Suite
From Start to Finish
Whether you are currently on Oracle WebCenter 11 or 10g, Fishbowl Solutions has designed an upgrade methodology that will take you to a whole new level with 12c. Our solution experts and developers have been working with the 12c technology extensively: testing it, developing against it, and designing a program to accelerate the delivery of its value to you. However, no upgrade is the same, and from our past upgrade experiences, we have uncovered options that will be aligned with your environment and overall upgrade strategy.