Webinar: How Cox Enterprises Drove Employee Efficiencies and Engagement with a Digital Workplace leveraging Oracle WebCenter Portal
Join Fishbowl customer, Cox Enterprises, on Thursday, September 14th for a webinar as they share their employee digital workplace success story. Join them as they detail why Human Resources and Corporate Communications wanted to leverage a new portal to impact engagement and the overall culture for 50,000 employees.
Additionally, come hear why the key metrics of performance, scalability, and user experience lead them to choose Oracle WebCenter Content & Portal as they upgraded their legacy employee intranet. Attend this webinar if you and your organization are looking to:
• Understand the components and value of an employee digital workplace
• Drive employee onboarding and engagement through personalized content, mobile access, and self-service capabilities
• Replace an existing Plumtree, SharePoint, or other 3rd-party Intranet
• Improve the performance and user experience of your current WebCenter-based portal/intranet
• Understand Oracle’s roadmap for portals with Oracle WebCenter Portal Cloud Service
About Cox Enterprises, Inc. – Cox Enterprises is a privately held American conglomerate based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company owns newspapers, television stations, AutoTrader.com and many other companies. vaving made an investment in Oracle WebCenter in 2014, they wanted to build an employee portal that unified their workforce within a single branded digital workplace. This workplace would deliver on Cox’s vision to provide seamless access to employees, innovate, share knowledge, and deliver superior experiences.