Account Manager – Enterprise Search
At Fishbowl Solutions, we help innovative companies improve access to information, streamline processes and drive innovation. As an Account Manager you will engage with new clients to uncover innovative solutions to key business problems by leveraging Enterprise Search and Custom Fishbowl Software while partnering with our team of technical consultants to design, deliver and implement solutions that help our Customers solve costly, frustrating knowledge sharing problems.
For example, we are working with Fortune 500 customers to deploy both cloud-based and on-premise Enterprise Search solutions (Google Cloud Search and Mindbreeze) to consolidate information from multiple data sources into a “single pane of glass” on their Intranets to improve employee and field service productivity by 15-30%.
Another example is working with enterprise customer support teams to uncover ways to use artificial intelligence and machine-learning to better index their customer service knowledge bases and dramatically reduce the time-to-resolution for support agents and lay the foundation for a customer self-service phase.
To win these projects, the successful candidate will work with the business leaders to uncover key business challenges and priorities and craft a solution that will drive a ROI. They will work with our technical consultants to help accomplish this.
Are you passionate about technology and helping customers solve business problems? Are you energized by working with customers to understand their strategy and being able to provide them solutions that help them accomplish their goals? Successful individuals understand business and technology and are interested in helping our team deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
As a Fishbowl Enterprise Search Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading enterprise-wide sales pursuits valued at $15K-$1 Million in revenue
- Uncovering new business opportunities
- Conducting effective remote or on-site presentations and solution demonstrations
- Working with the services team to forecast resource needs for upcoming projects
- Teaming with the marketing department to deliver effective lead generation campaigns to Fishbowl prospects
- Helping organizations understand the value of soling knowledge sharing problems by driving strategic conversations with leaders across all business lines
This job might be for you if:
- You have experience selling software and technical services to multiple decision makers in an organization
- You believe intellectual agility and continuous learning are critical for long-term growth and success
- You are high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve business problems
- You take personal responsibility and accountability for your success
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you can measurably impact the success of the company
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career across multiple markets
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events, volunteer events, happy hours, professional sporting events, pot-luck lunches, and more
- An award-winning culture recognized by the Minneapolis & St. Paul Business Journal as a Top 100 Best Place to Work multiple times
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience in high tech sales
- Experience selling SaaS-based services and/or cloud based solutions
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles and selling to business and technical executives
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision makers
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.