Application Sales Account Manager
At Fishbowl Solutions, we provide software and consulting services that leverage the latest Oracle, Google, Mindbreeze, and PTC technologies. We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands to improve access to information, streamline processes, and enable innovation.
We are looking for individuals who are self-actualized not only on exceeding quota but also on successfully delivering solutions which impact our customers’ businesses. Successful individuals understand both business and technology and are interested in helping our team deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
As a Fishbowl Solutions Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Strengthening existing customer relationships and uncovering new business opportunities
- Educating and building relationships with channel partner sales and sales management
- Conduct effective remote or on-site presentations
- Working with the services team to forecast resource needs for upcoming projects
- Team up with the marketing department to deliver effective campaigns to Fishbowl prospects in collaboration with Oracle
- Engage in software and consulting opportunities valued at $15K-$1 Million in revenue
- Serving as an expert in the offerings of Fishbowl in partnership with Oracle reps to position Fishbowl as a premier solutions provider.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 2 – 5 years of high tech sales experience
- You believe intellectual agility and continuous improvement are critical for long-term growth and success
- You’re high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve business problems
- You’re detail-oriented, process driven, and are focused on achieving challenging goals
- You have experience developing and executing a strategic plan to increase partner selling opportunities
- You have experience selling software and technical services to multiple decision makers in an organization
- You believe great companies win as a team and are passionate about technology
- You take personal responsibility and accountability for your success
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you can measurably impact the success of the company
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events, volunteer events, happy hours, professional sporting events, pot-luck lunches, and more
- An award-winning culture recognized by the Minneapolis & St. Paul Business Journal as a Top 100 Best Place to Work multiple times
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience in high tech sales
- Experience selling SaaS-based services
- Demonstrated success selling in a co-sell and/or direct selling environment
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles and selling to business and technical executives
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual quota in a sales role
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision makers
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.