Account Manager – Enterprise Search
At Fishbowl Solutions we provide solutions that enable Fortune 500 companies to solve their data and knowledge sharing problems. As an Enterprise Search Account Manager you will sell solutions that enable companies to provide their employees access to the most relevant information they need to increase productivity and efficiency. You will collaborate with our experienced team of technical consultants to design and deliver custom enterprise search solutions via our own proprietary software while also leveraging our partner technology from Google and Mindbreeze.
Are you passionate about technology and helping customers solve business problems? Successful individuals understand business and technology and are interested in helping our team deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
As a Fishbowl Enterprise Search Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading enterprise-wide sales pursuits valued at $15K-$1 Million in revenue
- Helping organizations understand the value of enterprise search offerings by serving as an expert
- Strengthening existing customer relationships and uncovering new business opportunities
- Creating and delivering engaging remote or on-site presentations and demonstrations
This job might be for you if:
- You have experience selling software and technical services to multiple decision makers in an organization
- You believe intellectual agility and continuous improvement are critical for long-term growth and success
- You are high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve business problems
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you can measurably impact the success of the company
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career across multiple industries and technologies
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events, volunteer events, happy hours, professional sporting events, pot-luck lunches, and more
- An award-winning culture recognized by the Minneapolis & St. Paul Business Journal as a Top 100 Best Place to Work multiple times
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience in high tech sales
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles and selling to business and technical executives
- Experience selling SaaS-based services
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision makers
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.