Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist is a key member of the Fishbowl Solutions marketing team; they own key responsibilities that impact public perception and organizational effectiveness. The Digital Marketing Strategist has substantial influence over the public and online presence of Fishbowl Solutions through combined responsibilities; such as social media, product marketing, and online, digital and traditional marketing. Fishbowl’s digital media presence is critical in driving the company’s growth. Your success with online and social media programs directly impacts Fishbowl’s success.
We are looking for a creative marketer with a basic foundation in writing, data analytics, and graphic design. If you are a marketing professional with experience in one or more of these areas, apply today. At Fishbowl Solutions, we hire for talent and train for skill!
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, a typical day might include the following:
- Writing new customer success stories and sharing to social media channels
- Using Google Analytics and/or WebTrends to analyze the performance of Fishbowl’s website, social media channels, and email campaigns
- Creating and publishing targeted marketing materials for Oracle, PTC, and Mindbreeze product management teams
- Developing email campaigns to drive customer interest and generate leads
- Writing press releases regarding customer wins, product releases, or new technology partnerships
- Designing flyers, graphics, e-vites, and other marketing materials using the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Assisting in RFP (request for proposal) responses by writing, editing, and reviewing content
- Adding and assigning new contacts and leads to Fishbowl’s CRM system
- Using Fishbowl’s CRM system to generate reports regarding the performance of marketing and sales programs
- Taking photos and documenting our social events and company culture on social channels
- Assisting the Marketing Team Lead with other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications with a GPA of 3.3 or higher
- One to three years of experience in marketing or a related field (internships will be considered)
- Active on social media with managing a social media calendar a plus
- Experience creating unique and engaging digital presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, Camtasia Studio, etc.
- Knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, and Google Drive
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and WebTrends is a plus but not necessary
- Comfortable with Apple and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Technical affinity and willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Set aggressive personal goals
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We are a small, high-growth company and allow our employees to determine their career trajectory
- We hire smart people who are constantly learning and growing individually and as a team
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaborating, developing meaningful relationships, and enabling cross-functional work
- We solve our clients’ business problems with world-class technology solutions
- We offer a Silicon Valley-esque workspace, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail
- We “work hard and play hard” with perks such as the annual President’s Club vacation, Peloton Awards (peer kudos), volunteer events, company-sponsored sports teams, monthly happy hours, etc.
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. At Fishbowl, the sky is the limit for you and the team!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.