Digital Marketing Coordinator
At Fishbowl Solutions, we provide world-class software and consulting services that leverage the latest Oracle, Mindbreeze, Google Search, and PTC technologies. We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands to improve access to information, streamline processes, and enable innovation.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the Fishbowl Solutions marketing team; they own key responsibilities that impact public perception and organizational effectiveness. The Digital Marketing Coordinator has substantial influence over the public and online presence of Fishbowl Solutions through combined responsibilities; such as social media, corporate marketing, and online, digital and traditional marketing. Fishbowl’s digital media presence is critical in driving the company’s growth. Your success with online and social media programs directly impacts Fishbowl’s success.
We are looking for a creative marketer with a basic foundation in SEO, writing, data analytics, and graphic design. If you are a marketing professional with experience in one or more of these areas, apply today. At Fishbowl Solutions, we hire for talent and train for skill!
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Writing new customer success stories and technology blog posts and sharing to social media channels
- Recording demos of product functionality and business use cases and posting to Fishbowl’s website and YouTube channel
- Using Google Analytics and/or WebTrends to analyze the performance of Fishbowl’s website, social media channels, and email campaigns
- Creating and publishing targeted marketing materials for Oracle, PTC, Google, and the Mindbreeze product management teams
- Developing email campaigns to drive customer interest and generate leads
- Writing press releases regarding customer wins, product releases, new director-level hires, and new technology partnerships
- Promoting all of Fishbowl’s activities at industry tradeshows including pre-show promotion, at show, and post-show activities
- Designing flyers, graphics, e-vites, and other marketing materials using the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Assisting in RFP (request for proposal) responses by writing, editing, and reviewing content
- Adding and assigning new contacts and leads to Fishbowl’s CRM system
- Using Fishbowl’s CRM system to generate reports regarding the performance of marketing and sales programs
- Taking photos at our social/culture events and posting them on our website and social channels
- Assisting the Marketing Team Lead with other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications with a GPA of 3.3 or higher
- One to three years of experience in marketing or a related field (internships will be considered)
- Strong understanding and experience with search engine optimization (SEO) especially within a business-to-business technology organization
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or WebTrends
- Active on social media with managing a social media or editorial calendar a plus
- Experience with web content management with WordPress experience a plus
- Experience creating unique and engaging digital presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, Camtasia Studio, etc.
- Knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Drive
- Comfortable with Apple and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Technical affinity and willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Set aggressive personal goals
- Team player (previous team sport or activity experience)
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We are a small, high-growth company and allow our employees to determine their career trajectory
- We hire smart people who are constantly learning and growing individually and as a team
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaborating, developing meaningful relationships, and enabling cross-functional work
- We solve our clients’ business problems with world-class technology solutions
- We offer a Silicon Valley-esque work space, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail
- We “work hard and play hard” with perks such as the annual President’s Club vacation, Peloton Awards (peer kudos), volunteer events, company-sponsored sports teams, monthly happy hours, etc.
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.