Marketing Analytics Intern
Are you driven? Do you have a competitive fire?
Do you believe in working hard and continually doing your best?
Are you committed to exceeding customer’s expectations?
If you can answer YES to these questions and share our same values of Customer First, Teamwork, Intellectual Agility, Ambition and Continuous Learning we encourage you to apply!
Fishbowl Solutions’ employees say they learn more in one year at Fishbowl then they did during their entire college career! Fishbowl Solutions delivers end-to-end content management, portal, PDM, PLM and MCAD Solutions. We specialize in delivering solutions based on Oracle WebCenter Content and Portal, and PTC Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/INTRALINK and Windchill Solutions.
Fishbowl’s culture is based on knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement so our solutions are always evolving to be more powerful, and our product portfolio is continuously expanding. This means our customers always benefit from what we learn. Our company is founded on the principle of Customer First. We don’t rest until our customers have the solution that they need. That’s just who we are.
The Marketing Analytics Intern performs many business analytics and reporting duties to support Fishbowl’s marketing and sales teams. The position includes responsibilities in traditional website analytics, social media analytics, and sales data reporting. A marketing internship at Fishbowl Solutions is an ideal position for young professionals seeking to learn marketing/business analytics practices on the job, while gaining perspective on overall marketing functions.
- Challenge you to go above & beyond.
- Enable you to collaborate with a super smart team.
- Expose you to a dynamic team environment.
- Provide ongoing learning opportunities.
- Accelerate learning; we give you real-world experience.
- Gather and input opportunity source, lead cycle time, customer revenue, as well as organic web site visits and referral visits for weekly marketing dashboard reporting
- Pull contact and sales data from CRM system and online contact database tools to be used for marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics and Webtrends to analyze website data including keyword analysis
- Use WordPress SEO tool to analyze page-by-page performance and ensure each page is SEO-optimized
- Analyze technology partner social media activity to understand posting velocity, keywords used in headlines/titles, influencers and thought leaders, etc.
- Assist with email open analysis to create segmented list per target audiences based on Fishbowl technology solution focus
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams on new ideas for gathering insights for marketing and sales initiatives
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Team Lead or Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Desire to work with a small, high-growth company where you have the ability to determine your career trajectory
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Data Analytics or equivalent
- The ideal candidate should be very experienced in the Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically excel, and be comfortable with pulling data from various sources and creating reports
- Experience with WordPress or similar web content management system
- Strong data analysis experience with specific, real-world examples of reports created such as website reports including page visits, bounce rates, time spent on site, etc.; or sales reports including revenue spend by customer, revenue by product or service, opportunity generation by sales rep, etc.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO
- Desire to work with a small, high-growth company where you can determine your career trajectory
- Exceptionally creative and highly competitive (high school and/or college athletic, drama, debate, chess club, etc.) experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical affinity; willingness to learn and master new technologies
- Proven Academic Success (GPA of 3.3 or greater)
- Participation in a team sport, group, or activity in high school, college, or community
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships
- We find the best ways to solve our clients’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams
- Enjoy our Silicon Valley-esque work space, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail!
- The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.