Digital Marketing Intern
Fishbowl Solutions is looking for soon to be college grads to join the team in an hourly waged position for the Summer with a strong potential to convert to a full time salaried position in the early fall.
The Marketing Intern performs many administrative duties to support Fishbowl’s marketing and sales teams. The position includes responsibilities in traditional marketing communication, event marketing and logistics, data entry and analysis, and social media presence. A marketing internship at Fishbowl Solutions is an ideal position for young professionals seeking to learn basic marketing practices on the job, while gaining perspective on overall marketing functions.
As a Marketing Intern, a typical day might include the following:
- Assist with updating, maintaining, and analyzing Fishbowl’s social media presence
- Assist in planning, writing and managing quarterly newsletter
- Distribute press releases and other stories
- Help design flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing materials using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Update the Fishbowl website when needed
- Collaborate with the marketing team on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Assist with other task as assigned by the Marketing Team Lead or Digital Marketing Associate
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communications or equivalent
- Experience working with social media, online community development/interaction, digital presentations (PowerPoint, Prezi, digital video, etc.)
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with office software (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Open Office, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics tools, SEO and digital graphics programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
- Desire to work with a small, high-growth company where you have the ability to determine your career trajectory
- Exceptionally creative and highly competitive (high school and/or college athletic, drama, debate, chess club, etc.) experience
- Firm understanding of available social media platforms and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical affinity; willingness to learn and master new technologies
- Proven Academic Success (GPA of 3.3 or greater)
- Participation in a team sport, group, or activity in high school, college, or community
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships
- We find the best ways to solve our clients’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams
- Enjoy our Silicon Valley-esque work space, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail!
- The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.