Senior Account Executive: Content Management
At Fishbowl Solutions, we help Fortune 500 companies improve access to information, streamline processes and drive innovation. As a Sr. Account Executive you will drive profitability by leveraging our full technology portfolio including; Enterprise Search, Cloud & Mobile and Custom Fishbowl Software while partnering with our team of technical consultants to design, deliver and implement solutions that help Oracle Customers solve knowledge sharing problems.
Are you passionate about technology and helping customers solve business problems? Successful individuals understand business and technology and are interested in helping our team deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
As a Fishbowl Senior Account Executive, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading enterprise-wide sales pursuits valued at $15K – $1 Million in revenue
- Strengthening existing customer relationships and uncovering new business opportunities
- Conducting effective remote or on-site presentations and solution demonstrations
- Working with the services team to forecast resource needs for upcoming projects
- Teaming with the marketing department to deliver effective lead generation campaigns to Fishbowl prospects.
- Serving as an expert in content management helping organizations understand the value of solving knowledge sharing problems.
This job might be for you if:
- You have experience selling software and technical services to multiple decision makers in an organization
- You believe intellectual agility and continuous improvement are critical for long-term growth and success
- You are high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve business problems
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you can measurably impact the success of the company
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career across multiple markets
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events, volunteer events, happy hours, professional sporting events, pot-luck lunches, and more
- An award-winning culture recognized by the Minneapolis & St. Paul Business Journal as a Top 100 Best Place to Work multiple times
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prefer 8+ years’ experience in high tech sales
- Experience selling SaaS-based services and/or cloud based solutions
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles and selling to business and technical executives
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision makers
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.