Senior Account Executive – Content Management
At Fishbowl Solutions, we help Fortune 500 companies improve access to information, streamline processes and drive innovation. As a Sr. Account Executive you will drive profitability by leveraging our full technology portfolio including; Enterprise Search, Cloud & Mobile and Custom Fishbowl Software while partnering with our team of technical consultants to design, deliver and implement solutions that help Oracle Customers solve knowledge sharing problems.
Are you passionate about technology and helping customers solve business problems? Successful individuals understand business and technology and are interested in helping our team deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
As an Sr. Account Executive, a typical day might include the following:
- Uncovering and creating sales opportunities
- Managing enterprise level accounts and seeking to expand our presence within those organizations
- Strengthening existing customer relationships
- Conducting effective remote or on-site Oracle product demos and presentations
- Working with the services team to forecast resource needs for upcoming projects
- Teaming up with the marketing department to deliver effective campaigns to Fishbowl prospects
- Engaging in software and consulting opportunities valued at $200K- $2Million in revenue
This job might be for you if:
- You have been working in an inside or outside strategic account management position with 8-15 years experience
- You believe process and continuous improvement are critical for long-term growth and success
- You’re high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve problems
- You’re passionate about technology and selling innovative solutions and services
- You’re detail-oriented, learn quickly, and are focused on achieving challenging goals
- You possess the ability to penetrate organizations at the top level and to provide value in the consultative sales process
- You believe great companies win as a team
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships
- We find the best ways to solve our customers’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams
- Enjoy our Silicon Valley-esque work space, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail!
- Recently recognized by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal as a “Best Places To Work”
- The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.