Senior Human Resources Generalist
At Fishbowl Solutions, we help Fortune 500 companies improve access to information, streamline processes and drive innovation. As a Senior Human Resources Generalist, you will drive talent acquisition, career development and employee policies and practices to engage our employees to be recognized as a Best Place to Work!
As a Senior Human Resources Generalist, a typical day might include the following:
- Strategizing with the General Manger and owners on ways to further engage our team.
- Work on HR strategies that align corporate goals with Employee practices.
- Working on plans to help us exceed 50 employees.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a solid history of working as part of an HR function but want to push yourself and have a greater impact.
- You believe that people and HR processes are the lifeblood of an organization.
- You believe process and continuous improvement are critical for long-term growth and success.
- You’re high-energy and passionate about creatively helping our team members develop and push themselves.
- You are detail-oriented, learn quickly, and are focused on achieving challenging goals.
- You believe great companies win as a team.
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships
- We find the best ways to solve our customers’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams
- Located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail and future Light Rail stop.
- Recently recognized by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal as a “Best Places To Work”
The Senior Human Resources Generalist partners with team members and senior leadership to enable the Company to attract, recruit and retain the best employees to meets its business objectives and align with our culture and core values. The perfect individual leverages all aspects of Human Resources and Recruiting to ensure our employees are supported and engaged. This role provides organizational assistance in the following functional areas: recruitment, benefit administration, HRIS management, career development and performance management, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, and new employee orientation and onboarding. A successful HR Generalist must be ready to wear a series of different hats as the need arises, be committed to excellence, and capable of working in a fast-paced organization.
The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Partner with senior leadership to ensure HR functional excellence in core processes such as compensation and benefits administration, talent acquisition, and organizational development
- Recommend, develop, and implement solutions to maximize employee retention and engagement
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process including:
- Identification of staffing needs using insight from internal managers
- Source appropriate applicants
- Manage interview lifecycle from initial phone screen through offer negotiation and preparation
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on current state of open requisitions
- Lead high potential college campus recruiting
- Provide timely and accurate information, assistance and resolution regarding policies, procedures, and employment issues
Success in this role includes:
- Ability to assess candidates for technical and non-technical roles related to professional services and software development
- Demonstrate the ability to action tasks quickly with little follow-up from management
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and be a strong influencer
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, coaching, oral, and written skills
- Exercise excellent judgment and make recommendations that balance the needs of employees, as well as the company
- Maintain current knowledge of Federal, State and Local HR Regulations
- Evaluate current practices and processes and implements improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Confident thought leader and decision maker with courage to professionally challenge others
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources positions, with at least 2 years significantly devoted to recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development
- Advanced knowledge of employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and other special HR topics
- Results driven individual capable of high level of execution
- Passion for technology solutions and a continuous learning mindset
- Demonstrate proactive leadership, initiative, and autonomy
- Maintain confidentiality in all situations
- Experience in ADP, Success Factors, and Prevue preferred
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.