Senior Project Manager
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing, and interested in learning from others.
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships.
- We find the best ways to solve our clients’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions.
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities including company-sponsored sports teams.
- Enjoy our Silicon Valley-
esqueoffice space, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail!
As a Senior Project Manager, a typical day may include the following:
- Facilitating daily stand-up meetings with co-located teams for a complex mobile application development project
- Scheduling Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective meetings
- Removing blockers and issues to keep UI / UX, development, and testing teams progressing towards shared deadlines
- Partnering with Senior Client Project Managers to review project status, including team capacity, budget, ETCs, and burndown
- Presenting project or program updates to Senior Client and Fishbowl Solutions Stakeholders
- Participating in internal project resourcing meetings to ensure resource skills and availability align with client need
- Identifying opportunities for process and delivery improvements
- A minimum of 8+ years in a Project or Program Management role, where daily activities were focused on providing direct oversight and management to project teams
- Certified Scrum Master
experiencedelivering complex, multi-year projects using Agile, in a matrixed environment
- Experience using collaboration tools, such as JIRA, Axosoft, G Suite, SharePoint, etc.
- Resource planning and management
- Exceptional communication skills client-facing, verbal and written
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Management of mobile application or cloud-based implementation projects
- PMP or Member of Project Management Institute/Association of Project Management
The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.