Software Consultant Intern
Are you driven? Do you have a competitive fire?
Do you believe in working hard and continually doing your best?
Are you committed to exceeding customer’s expectations?
If you can answer YES to these questions and share our same values of Customer First, Teamwork, Intellectual Agility, Ambition and Continuous Learning we encourage you to apply!
Fishbowl Solutions’ employees say they learn more in one year at Fishbowl then they did during their entire college career! Fishbowl Solutions delivers end-to-end content management, portal, PDM, PLM and MCAD Solutions. We specialize in delivering solutions based on Oracle WebCenter Content and Portal, and PTC Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/INTRALINK and Windchill Solutions.
Fishbowl’s culture is based on knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement so our solutions are always evolving to be more powerful, and our product portfolio is continuously expanding. This means our customers always benefit from what we learn. Our company is founded on the principle of Customer First. We don’t rest until our customers have the solution that they need. That’s just who we are.
- Challenge you to go above & beyond.
- Enable you to collaborate with a super smart team.
- Expose you to a dynamic team environment.
- Provide ongoing learning opportunities.
- Accelerate learning; we give you real-world experience.
- Potential for you to be considered for full-time employment opportunities.
- Follow full project lifecycle requirements, develop the solution, perform quality assurance testing and track progress to meet deadlines for internal projects.
- Learn new technologies and work alongside our experienced Consultants and Project Managers for hands-on learning.
- Create documentation for both users and administrators.
- Take initiative to propose alternative solutions.
- Take pride in work and quality of the final product.
- Desire to work with a small, high-growth company where you have the ability to determine your career trajectory.
- Exceptionally creative and highly competitive (high school and/or college athletic, drama, debate, chess club, etc.) experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desire to work HARD.
- Proven academic success (GPA of 3.3 or greater).
- Work well independently & in a team to solve problems.
- Working towards a BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Strong SQL skills.
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.