Technical Project Manager
Are you driven? Do you believe in working hard and continually doing your best? Are you committed to exceeding customer’s expectations?
If you can answer yes to these questions we encourage you to apply!
At Fishbowl Solutions, our software consulting group works with the latest Oracle and Google technologies to deliver innovative solutions to solve business problems for some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions are designed to improve access to information, streamline processes, and enable innovation.
As a Technical Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinating internal resources for the execution of projects; ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Proactively managing project issues and risks, and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
This job might be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- You have Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- You played or were involved in a varsity-level competitive activity in High School or College.
- You set aggressive goals and want to grow your career quickly.
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships
- We find the best ways to solve our customers’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams
- Enjoy our Silicon Valley-esque work space, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail!
- The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in an associated field
- 4-6+ years of proven project management experience working with customers to deliver technology solutions, ideally within a consulting environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Active PMP certification
- Solid technical background with understanding of and/or hands-on experience with software development, portal, and content management technologies is preferred
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.