Senior Windchill PLM Consultant
At Fishbowl Solutions, our consulting group works with the latest PTC, Oracle, Google, and Mindbreeze technologies to deliver innovative solutions to solve business problems for some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions are designed to improve access to information, streamline processes, and enable innovation.
The ideal candidate for this position has a mechanical engineering aptitude coupled with computer programming experience, and is interested in growing their career within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Product Data Management (PDM) arena. They should be passionate about problem solving and helping companies improve their processes through innovation. After all, Fishbowl’s PTC Windchill consulting team’s mission is to help customers innovate and automate so they can dominate the competition!
Fishbowl is one of the world’s foremost consulting experts for PTC Windchill, and demand for our services continues to grow. We are looking for a senior consulting professional to work with our Windchill PLM solution delivery team to create robust and repeatable solutions. This senior leader will have direct impact with helping Fishbowl meet this demand and increase profit for the company overall.
As a Senior Windchill PLM Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Working individually and as part of a team to implement, test, deploy, and support solutions for clients leveraging PTC Windchill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Creo Computer Aided Design (CAD) Solutions, Vuforia Augmented Reality solutions, and Internet of Things solutions leveraging PTC ThingWorx.
- Working closely with key customer stakeholders to understand current business process, issues and challenges
- Following full project lifecycle requirements, develop a solution, perform quality assurance testing, and track progress to meet deadlines for internal projects.
- Deploying Windchill for CAD data management and other Modules like PartsLink, Supplier Management, MPMLink, and more.
- Manage a turn key project (delivered by external parties) including responsibility for scope and delivery, resources, contract, budget, priority and risk management
- Overseeing infrastructure design, system upgrades and customizations, work flow creation, and working with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Interfacing with customers and coordinating their business and functional requirements, status updates, enhancements, deployments, and go-live support.
- Implementing solutions within multiple architectural environments including Linux, Windows, Apache, SQL Server and Oracle Database, etc.
- Developing documentation for software and customizations including user guides, installation guides, and end user work instructions.
- Learning new technologies and work alongside our experienced Consultants and Project Managers for hands-on learning.
- Leveraging your creativity to take initiative to propose alternative solutions.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience administering PTC Windchill PLM.
- Expertise in Windchill PDMLink 10 & above.
- Expertise in Windchill upgrades from legacy versions to most recent version.
- Expertise in Windchill system and business administration.
- Experience in the following domains: PLM Methodology, BoM Lifecycle, Data Migration, Change Process, CAD, Data Classification, ERP.
- Experience in Windchill customization (version 10 and above).
- Desire to work with a small, high-growth company where you have the ability to determine your career trajectory.
- Strong written and verbal communication, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven academic success.
- Work well independently & in a team to solve problems.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Engineering/Computer Science, or 5 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in project/program management.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others.
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships.
- We find the best ways to solve our clients’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions.
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams.
- Located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail and future LRT station.
- The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.